Instead of running to the store to pick up your last minute Valentine’s, try printing them at home! In the spirit of love, I am happy to offer this ice-cream Valentine’s Day card as a free printable! Because, come on – you can’t have true love without honesty, and we all know who my ultimate special someone is.
This is an A2 size card, which means that when folded in half it measures 4.25 inches x 5.5 inches. Before printing, you can pick up some pre-cut A2 cards, from Staples, Michael’s, or if you are lucky enough to have your own local paper shop (swoon) I would try there first. Or if you don’t want to have 25+ blank cards on your hands, you can just make your own.
– Take any piece of plain white cardstock – I usually prefer about 80# – and cut a rectangle measuring 8.5 inches x 5.5 inches. If you have a paper cutter, I would recommend using that.
– Download the card printable at the bottom of this page.
– Place your cut cardstock, or pre-cut card into your printer, shortest side first.
– Print your card, making sure to print under the paper size setting for A2 greeting cards.
– To make a crisp fold, use a bone folder to score and fold your card in half.
– Write your own message inside the card, probably something witty about how you’re just joking, and you promise you love them more than sweets – when really you and I will know the truth.
– TaDah! Valentine’s Day is covered.